|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 sqm|
|Packaging Details:||flight case, wooden case, carton, it is up to you.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000sqm per month|
|Pixels:||10mm||Tube Chip Color:||Full Color|
|Led Type:||SMD 3528||Display Function:||Video|
|Waterproof:||Ip65||Cabinet:||Steel Or Aluminum For Options|
|Frame Frequency:||>=60HZ||Average NO Failure:||>=1000hours|
|Transmiiting Distance:||Internet Cable <100m||Refresh Rate:||>=180HZ|
|Maximum Power:||600m2||The Optimum:||600w/m2|
Ip65 Video Digital Truck Mounted Led Display Full Color 10mm Pixel Pitch
♦ Our mission:
To be the premier providr of creative,marketing and innovative solutions devoted to helping other companies succeed and grow.
--- Outdoor and indoor advertising, digital billboards, advertising companies
--- Sports halls, fields, playgrounds,school church
--- Airports, bus stations and railway passenger terminals.
--- Facades of shopping malls, department stores, banks and car dealerships.
--- Architecture and social projects, information systems in cities.
--- Show-business, concerts, festivals, motor shows and other public events.
♦ Product Description
1. Lightweight. Convenient in transporting and installing & saving labor cost, suitable for flow shows.
2. Nice appearance and simple structures.
3. Jointed correctly, being installed & dismounted by one person without tool.
4. Humanized operating interface with breakdown indicator lights, easy to maintain.
5. High debugging brightness and no damage to gray scale, achieving the debugging technology for nice image.
♦ Technical specification
|outdoor SMD p10|
|Single point brightness adjust||Can be added|
|Single point color adjust||Can be added|
|White balance brightness||>8000cd/㎡|
|Horizontal view angle||120(degrees)|
|Vertical view angle||60(degrees)|
|Signal Process bit||10 or 16bit|
|Driving mode||Constant driving current|
|Scanning mode||static dring|
|Control mode||Computer synchronous|
|Brightness adjusted range||
Manual, automatic operation, stepless continuous adjusted
255 steps. No grey loss
|Out of control point||<1/10000|
|Mean time Between Failure||>500hours|
|Envirornment temperature range||operating temperature range -200c-500c|
|Maximun power :/m2||-<800w|
|Self-check technolog||LEDspot self-check,communication check,power check,temperature monitor(need customization)|
|Remote monitoring||Remote supervision and control,record potential fault send out warning signs to the operators(need customization)|
|Software environment||windows NT,Windows 1999,Windows XP|
|Input power cable||AC110v to220v|
|Warranty||2years quality warranty ,10 years spare parts support|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Naked, waxing on ro-ro or bulk ship or by 20GP, 40GP, 40HQ, 40FR and so on;
Payment :30% deposit by T/T,before leaving factory should pay the 70% balance by T/T;
Loading port & border:
Shanghai,Tianjin,Guangzhou,Qingdao,mainly shenzhenErenhot,Horgos or according to your order;
|Press release||News conferences, product launches, channel investment activities, press appearances , etc|
|Activities road show||Promotions, public relations activities, product marketing, branding promotion, draft activities, live shows and other sales|
|Live||sporting events, live events, concerts, etc.|
|Parade display||product buildings parade promotion, exhibitions, fairs, shows, etc|
|Forum lecture||forums, conferences and seminars|
|Celebration &ceremony||real estate opening, anniversary celebration, the opening ceremony, festivals, ribbon-cutting ceremony, award ceremonies.|
|Election||promotion for election, policy promotion|
|Other applications||wedding live, auction, etc|
Mobile LED Truck, LED Van specifications:
|Right LED screen dimension||3200mm(L)*1920mm(h)|
|Left Strip screen dimension||1280mm*480mm|
|Left Roller light box||3200mm*1500mm|
|Horizontal angle of view||110° (±55°)|
|Vertical angle of view||50° (±25°)|
|Multi-media system||IPC+ 15-inch display + professional sound system|
|Power supply system||outer power or built-in generator power|
|Input voltage||AC380V±1% 47~64Hz|
|Average power consumption||0.5KW/m²/H|
|Generator||8KW Silent generator set|
Standard section:Button control and operate system
The whole set or just the screen, choose by yourself!
whatsapp:00-8613530901567 Tina cheng