|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 sqm|
|Packaging Details:||flight case, wooden case, carton, it is up to you.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000sqm per month|
|Pixels:||10mm||Tube Chip Color:||Full Color|
|Led Type:||SMD 3528||Display Function:||Video|
|Waterproof:||Ip65||Cabinet:||Steel Or Aluminum For Options|
|Frame Frequency:||>=60HZ||Average NO Failure:||>=1000hours|
|Transmiiting Distance:||Internet Cable <100m||Refresh Rate:||>=180HZ|
|Maximum Power:||600m2||The Optimum:||600w/m2|
1.Low Power Comsuption, Energy Saving
2.High Brightness,Long Lifespam
3.Very Competitive Price, Good uniformity
4.Convenient and fast installation
5.Used in product promotion ,showcases,sports events,vocal concert etc.
what is the advantages of our led display?
our most basic guarantee: the aging time exceeding 24 hours. Malfunction dot rate less than 0.0001. MTBF more than 10000 hours.we assure high brightness and long lifespan.
2.Perfect Display Effect:
High brightness and clearly led display effect with easy use control system which allow you easy become enviable led display experts.
3.Attractive Factory Price:
We are a professional manufacturer, has its own factories and production lines. Without middlemen and trading companies, our price is more competitive, quality is more reliable.
kailite has several auto production lines equipment with Taiwan auto-encapsulate machine, Taiwan Chang-Yu handler, and the production of LED meets the demand of high quality standard LED display.
what is the details of our P10 truck led display?
|Color||Full-color real pixels|
|Physical density||10000dots/square meter|
|Recommended viewing distance||4-35m|
|Best viewing angle||H: 120°; V:120°|
|Maximum power consumption||620w|
|Average power consumption||250w|
|Standard cabinet resolution||96*96|
|Driving method||1/4 Scan, Constant Current|
|Video frame rate||≥60 Hz|
|White balance brightness||≥7500cd|
|Ingress protection||Front:IP 67; Back:IP65|
|Input voltage||110-220V AC±10%|
|Gray scale /Color||Display Colors ≥16.7N(Synchronize)|
|Input signal||RF,S-VIDEO,RGBHV,YUV,YC & COMPOSITION,etc|
|Control system||PCTV+DVI video card+control card+fiber|
|Life time||>100,000 Hours|
Payment :30% deposit by T/T,before leaving factory should pay the 70%
balance by T/T;
1. Payment: T/T, 30% deposits before production, 70% balance to be paid before delivery
2. Shipping port: Shenzhen
3. Warranty time: 2-3 years
4. Delivery time: 5-15 working days after received the full payment
other product shown:
1. After-sales service:
1) Service principles: Response in time, solve problems as soon as possible and ensure the use.
2) Service period: In the Maintenance period of the LED screen body, free of all maintenance
charges; After Maintenance period, only charge the material costs fees free of manual work fees.
3) Service scope: If the users find any problem that cannot be solved, please contact with our
company, we can response in 24 hours. In order to shorten the maintenance time, Our Company
will deploy some spare parts such as power and chips etc.
4) Under normal use and storage, Our Company will be responsible for the equipments.
2. Pre-sales service:
1) Our company can arrange professionals to conduct site installation and debugging in strict
accordance with the requirements of the schemes and the original manual. If there is any special
requirement, it is necessary to make changes of part installation scheme, we will coordinate with
users. Our company can ensure the consistence of completion time and contracted time. Any
problems caused by natural factors or man-made, we will discuss with client to find solutions.
2) Our company can train the users based on the manual. The training include system use, system
maintenance and equipment protection
1 . What's the difference of DIP(1R1G1B) and DIP(3 in 1) ?
DIP(One LED, 3 in 1) LED Display, one pixel has one LED lamp, 3 led chips in one LED Lamp;
Traditional DIP( 1R1G1B) use 3 LED Lamp in one pixel.
2 . Can you assign engineer to our site to guide the installation if we require?
Yes. We have qualified and experienced engineers who are ready to service for you.
3 . How about your warranty and after-sale policy?
Three years warranty, or longer if required. We provide 24 hour phone answering service and
real-time remote control service if you have any problem with our led screen.
Hope we can further together and work together
Loading port & border:
Horgos or according to your order;
The whole set or just the screen, choose by yourself!
whatsapp:00-8613530901567 Tina cheng